Another Daily Prompt Challenge
Picture the one person in the world you really wish were reading your blog.
Write her or him a letter
I know you get busy and have a lot on your mind, but it would mean so much to me if you would just take a few minutes each day to read my blog, it would take your mind elsewhere just for a little while and you might even have a good laugh.
I share quite a bit on my blog , silly jokes, awesome drink recipes, Totally useless bits of information and a lot of other random things I think up. I’ve started another blog for Kirsten called Quotes for Kirty .
Angies Grapevine is one of the privileged recipients who won the “Beautiful Blogger Award”, I was so thrilled when I was nominated by a wonderful woman I only know through these WordPress Pages.
Pretty awesome eh? 🙂
Maybe I’ll write a piece on your obsession with your new Bolens Tractor….
I’ve been feeling as though your missing out on a pretty important part of me, by not reading what I write….this “blogging” is important to me and I’d love for you to see what I’m up too. 🙂
Hugs and kisses
- (Daily Prompt) An Audience of One: How I Wish This Blog Didn’t Exist (stephaniemartinglennon.com)
- Daily Prompt~ An Audience Of One (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: Audience of One (swozy.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One (peace4me521.wordpress.com)