I just love the holiday season! Everyone is so giving and generous!
A fabulous blogger Dana who writes Celiac Kiddo nominated me for the Leibster Award, Thank you so much, very sweet and Continuous Image written in Romanian nominated me for another star for 2012 Blog of the Year, Thank you!
When accepting the Leibster Award, I am supposed to share 5 random facts about myself and answer 5 questions posed by Dana. Then I have to nominate 5 other blogs and come up with 5 questions to ask them. This is kind of alot of work. But fun too. Here it goes…
Five Random Facts about me:
1. I absolutely Love Love Love chocolate “Purdys’ is my favorite!!!!
2. I was a Brownie, Girl Guide, and almost a Pathfinder until boys got in the way, played piano, viola, and loved/love ballet.
3. I have a younger brother by 7 years, who loves to tease me about blogging. I think he’s just jealous..
4. I am a Canadian Girl. 😀
5. I have brown hair and brown eyes, so does my brother, my sister however has blue eyes and red hair hmmmmmm? 🙂
Danas questions for me to answer:
1. What is the best gift you’ve ever given or received?
The best gift I’ve ever given would be a GPS to my daughter : a map and compass. Best gift received ….
2. What is (or was) your favorite pair of shoes?
My Birkenstocks by far my all time favorite shoes and usually the only ones I wear.
3. What actor would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts. Cause they look just like me, I’m just a wee bit prettier though, 😀 and are a little quirky like me 🙂
4. What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
Well first of all that I am only 44, I know quite a surprise many think I’m only 23! 🙂
5. What is your favorite cookie
Soft Oatmeal raisin cookies.
My nominations are:
My Questions for you are:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
3. If you could be anyone in the world for one day who would it be?
4. If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?
5. What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so?
7 thoughts on “3 on the left , 2 on the right and a Liebster !”
Congratulations my dear friend!! I am celebrating….
Thank you , this is the greatest gift!
Pingback: Blog of the Year 2012 (a patra continuare) « Scanteia
Hi! I nominated you for “Blog of the Year 2012” here on: http://www.destinepierdute.wordpress.com.
Pingback: Liebster Award – Missuswolf's StoryLand