I’ve been thinking it might be fun to write a Haiku Poem, I haven’t tried this in such a long time, however I did remember how fun it was and the 5-7-5 rule.
NO Laughing 🙂
Not an easy piece to write
Third line stumps me now
Okay I know lame but if you look at the guidelines for writing a Haiku poem I think I’ve nailed it , sheepish look on my face and slightly shrugging shoulders 🙂
The haiku is a Japanese verse in three lines. Ok I’ve got three lines.
Line one has 5 syllables. Got that too
Line two has 7 syllables. So far so good
and line three has 5 syllables. This is easy peesy.
Oh yeah I’ve got this!
Haiku is a mood poem and it doesn’t use any metaphors or similes. Hmmm I still have a little work to do…:)
Well 4 out of 5 ain’t bad
- Haiku For You (lizbethwrightbooks.wordpress.com)
- Haiku Winter (paradelle.wordpress.com)
- For The Love Of Haiku 14 And I Voted 3 Haiku Lovers And To Break The Tie I Challenge Them To Write A Tanka Poem (allaboutlemon.com)
- SO YOU WANNA WRITE HAIKU? (by Daniel Kosower) (wordsrhymesandrhythm.wordpress.com)
- 8 haiku poem words and definitions-haiku need to be written (thesecretkeeper.net)