I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was very creative and creepy at the same time …….
I think it’s been around awhile but this is the first time I’ve seen it
I see 15 different veggies….
not sure what makes up the eyes so maybe 16 for black olives
I find the first five days after the weekend the hardest!
This is one of my favorite snacks, I often just eat them plain with salt.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place the edamame into a colander and rinse under cold water to thaw. Drain.
- Spread the edamame beans into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes.