A Huge Thank you to Knocked over by a feather who has nominated me for the Very inspiring Blogger Award.
She is a wife and mother who struggles with Depression and Fibromyalgia. She believes that using your sense of humor can help with almost anything life throws at you. She injects humor in everything she writes, even if it’s serious. When you visit her blog, you will find something that makes you laugh!
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
7 Facts about me 😀
- I eat peanut butter mixed up in chocolate pudding. mmmm mmm yummy
- I am trying to lose weight, and not being to succesful. see #1.
- I have some of the funniest quirkiest friends and family in the world. see #4
- I have been known to drink red wine on occasion. see #2
- I am a Libra.
- My favorite food is pasta. see #2
I am so happy to be nominated for this award and pass it on to 15 other most deserving Very Inspiring Bloggers.
My Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger award are:
Laugh loudly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly!