Gin and Juice
•1-1/2 ounces gin
•1 ounce fresh orange juice
•1 ounce fresh pineapple juice
•Sprigs of fresh mint
1.Mix gin, orange juice and pineapple juice together in a chilled martini mixer. Pour mixture over ice and garnish with fresh pineapple and a few sprigs of mint. Enjoy!
“The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far, but we will walk carefully.” – Russian Proverb.
- #2 Gin Fizz Cocktail (cocktailchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Happy Hour: Pineapple Citrus Fizzy (lilboandgnomie.wordpress.com)
- Thirsty Thursday: Summer Breeze (velociriot.org)
- Recipes for Vodka Drinks (healthfoodsandlife.wordpress.com)
- Recipes for Vodka Drinks (healthnfitnesstips4u.wordpress.com)
- Mighty Thirst: Tangelo Cooler (mightygirl.com)