The day has come…..
We are taking down the Christmas trees and all the Christmas decorations.
I remember when I was younger my Father said that if you left your Christmas decorations up any longer than 12 days after Christmas you were in for bad luck. So I’m getting it done one day early just to be safe 😀 😀
Growing up I remember hearing all sorts of superstitions. Here is just a short list which I still abide by today…..don’t want to take any chances 😀
- Don’t look at a the full moon through a pane of glass.
- If you spill salt (very bad omen) you must toss a bit over your left shoulder.
- If you put your shirt on backwards you must only pull your arms out and turn it to the right.
- A purse (or any other money holder) as a gift requires a little money inside. Given empty it causes bad financial luck.
- Never walk under a ladder, very bad luck will follow.
- If a black cat crosses your path… again not good. 😀
- Find a penny pick it up and all day long you’ll have good luck , or See a pin, pick it up, and all day long you’ll have good luck, See a pin, let it lay, and your luck will pass away
- Bad luck comes in threes.
- Make a wish on a wishbone
These are just a few of the many superstitions which I openly admit to believing in….:D
Hope you have an awesome Sunday!!!!
≈Laugh loudly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly≈