Veggie Nasi Goreng
- 1 cup uncooked Wild, Brown Rice or mixture
- 4 eggs
- 2 yellow, red or orange peppers
- 4 Red onions
- 2 carrots sliced with a potato peeler
- 4 red chilies
- 5 – 10 garlic cloves
- 4 Spring onions (cut length wise)
- Cilantro (large handful, to desired)
- 8 tablespoons Sesame oil
Cook rice as directed and set aside.
Scramble or fry eggs and also set aside.
Add two onions, half a chili and garlic to bender to make a paste.
Add oil and the paste (from the blender) to frying pan and fry 3 minutes, then add thinly sliced onions, red chilies, yellow peppers and carrots for another 3 minutes.
Add the rice for 2 minutes, then the eggs, thinly sliced spring onions and cilantro for another minute and serve.
Herbal D-tox Cook book for Cleansing