Summer has returned to Muskoka!!!!!
Strawberry-Kiwi Frozen Mojitos
- 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries, frozen
- 1 ½ cups chopped kiwi, frozen
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup, divided
- 8 fresh mint leaves, divided
- 3 ounces rum, divided
- 3 ½ cups crushed ice, divided
- Strawberry and kiwi slices, to garnish
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender, combine the 1½ cups frozen strawberries, 1½ tablespoons simple syrup, 4 mint leaves, one shot of rum, and 1¾ cups of crushed ice (if you have whole cubes, crush them in the blender first). Blend until well combined and slushy-like.
- Pour the strawberry mojito into 3 (8 oz) glasses, filling half-way.
- Rinse out the blender jug and combine the remaining 1½ cups chopped kiwi, 1½ tablespoons simple syrup, 4 mint leaves, shot of rum, and 1¾ cups crushed ice. Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour the kiwi mojito over the strawberry mojito.
- Garnish with kiwi, strawberry, and mint.
- Serve immediately.
recipe “stolen” from host the toast 😀