A HUGE Thank you to Clanmother a.k.a Rebecca Budd at www.clanmother.com who has generously awarded Angie Grapevines’ its’ first nomination for “Blog of the Year” .
Angies Grapevine is happy to give “Blog of the Year 2012 Award” to the following who have visited Angies Grapevine and provided supportive comments along my journey through the blogging community and who have made me hungry with their delicious recipes, have made me smile, cry, laugh and think about life everyday!!
Clanmother- A backward look forward.
Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Blog of the Year 2012’ Award BadgesThere are six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swap’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times!