This is a great recipe for the holidays or anytime! It tastes great and it feels like fall when you drink it.
Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/4 cup of Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 1/4 cup of brewed espresso
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice syrup
- 1/2 cup of warmed frothed milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice for garnish
- In a coffee cup, mix together the Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice Liqueur and the brewed espresso.
- Stir in the pumpkin spice syrup.
- Pour in the frothed milk, taking care to spoon on the foam
- Sprinkle with a bit of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
“keep trying, keep believing, be happy, don’t get discouraged, things will work out”
Gordon B Hinckley.
This one’s for my sista
Mexican Spiced Coffee
Cafe de la Olla
Café de la Olla
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves (or clovina), ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or canela), ground
- 4 heaping tablespoons coffee, ground
- 3 cups water, hot, near boiling
- molasses, to taste
- half and half or cream, to taste
- Put water on to boil. You want it near boiling, but not a rolling boil.
- Add dry ingredients into a large french press. Stir. Add hot water. Steep for 10 minutes. Plunge the french press. Serve and enjoy!