Try them in this amazing recipe I found!
Cucumber Noodles and Spicy Sesame Soy Dressing
- 3 medium to large cucumbers
- 2 large carrot, peeled
- 1 clove of garlic
- Juice from half a lime
- ½ tbsp mirin
- ½ C soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 – 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp honey
- Cilantro for garnish
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Using a julienne peeler, slice the cucumbers. Do this by laying the cucumber and carrots down lengthwise and running the peeler across the top of the cucumbers and then carrots. For the cucumbers, once you get near the seeds, rotate it and repeat the process. Place the noodles in a bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking the remaining ingredients, minus the cilantro and red pepper flakes, together in a jar. You probably won’t need to use all of the dressing but you can store it in the refrigerator in an air tight container for 7 days.
- Toss the noodles in your desired amount of dressing and serve in bowls. Garnish with the cilantro and red pepper flakes.