- 30 ml Beefeater Gin
- 15 ml Italian sweet vermouth
- 15 ml freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 10 ml French dry vermouth
- Shake ingredients over ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Fun Friday Fact:
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
Seize the day with a big jug o Carpe Diem
😀 😀 😀
10 Strawberries hulled and halved
2 tbsp vanilla sugar
30 ml lime juice
150 ml Martin Miller’s gin
8 basil leaves, torn
To taste – Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
Garnish with basil leaves and cucumber slices
Process strawberries, sugar and juices in a blender until smooth. Pour into a 1 litre-capacity jug over ice, add gin and basil, and stir. Top with Champagne or sparkling wine and serve over ice in tall glasses. Garnish with a basil leaf and a slice of cucumber and serve
Gin and Juice
•1-1/2 ounces gin
•1 ounce fresh orange juice
•1 ounce fresh pineapple juice
•Sprigs of fresh mint
1.Mix gin, orange juice and pineapple juice together in a chilled martini mixer. Pour mixture over ice and garnish with fresh pineapple and a few sprigs of mint. Enjoy!
“The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far, but we will walk carefully.” – Russian Proverb.
- #2 Gin Fizz Cocktail (cocktailchallenge.wordpress.com)
- Happy Hour: Pineapple Citrus Fizzy (lilboandgnomie.wordpress.com)
- Thirsty Thursday: Summer Breeze (velociriot.org)
- Recipes for Vodka Drinks (healthfoodsandlife.wordpress.com)
- Recipes for Vodka Drinks (healthnfitnesstips4u.wordpress.com)
- Mighty Thirst: Tangelo Cooler (mightygirl.com)