My friend Ms. Paula 🙂 told me about a yummy drink recipe for Hot Chocolate.
Ms. Paula was at the McDonalds Drive-thru ordering a Mocha, she started a conversation with Ms. Drive-thru about hot chocolate, mochas, cappuccino. Ms Paula can start up a conversation with anyone anywhere 🙂
Ms Drive-Thru told her she adds a peppermint tea bag to her Hot Chocolate!!! Presto chango you’ve got Mint chocolate hot chocolate Who’d a thunk it? Can’t wait to try it.
I usually put a candy cane or cayenne pepper in mine.
Other yummy things to add to hot chocolate :
Vodka, Amarula, Whiskey, Fireball Whiskey are nice addition too for a little extra warm up.
- Chocolate Drinks & Chocolate Cocktails | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Remember Real Hot Chocolate? (brooklynlocavore.wordpress.com)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)
- Hot Chocolate and Whiskey? Yes, Please! Hot Cocoa & Kilbeggan Whiskey Recipe – The 10-Minute Happy Hour (thekitchn.com)
- Pleasurable Hot Chocolate (thirsty thursday) (landofreblogs.wordpress.com)