I must apologize to Knocked over by a Feather
She nominated me for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award quite some time ago 😦
It’s wonderful to receive a nomination for an award!!
I am so sorry I have not posted anything sooner , I DO truly appreciate it!!
The rules are:
-I’d also like to add Knocked overs 😀 thought:
To me, this award should be passed on to the people who have been with me the longest.
-Display the Award Certificate on your website.
-Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
-Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
-Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I do humbly nominate:
Ashi Akiras Blog
Mix and Match Meme
My Rabbit Hole Trips
Faires Angel Nurses
Me and the Boss
The Matticus Kingdom
The Other Side of Ugly
By The Wobbly Dum-Dum Tree
Bailey Boat Cat
Fun Fit 5K Plus
Seven things about me:
- I’m having Ham, mashed potatoes and carrots for dinner.
- I like vodka
- I like beer
- I like wine
- I like whiskey
- I like liquers
- I like gin and tonic
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (eyecanthearu.com)
- Dragons Loyalty Award ! (myfavoritewesterns.com)
I am one of the few that like tofu, this one looks so easy and most of the ingredients I have already. It’s on our dinner menu this week along with some other great meal ideas from www.pablam.wordpress.com and www.thevampirediet.wordpress.com.
Thai Spiced Tofu
- Place the tofu between layers of paper towels and weigh them down with a heavy skillet to remove excess water. Set aside to drain for 10 minutes.
- Combine the curry paste, sugar, and fish sauce; put half this sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Add the tofu, seal, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine the green beans, broth, oil, and the remaining curry. Simmer until the beans are tender, about 5 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and place it over medium heat. When hot, add the tofu and cook until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a dinner plate and cover. Serve with the green beans