Summer has returned to Muskoka!!!!!
Strawberry-Kiwi Frozen Mojitos
- 1 ½ cups chopped strawberries, frozen
- 1 ½ cups chopped kiwi, frozen
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup, divided
- 8 fresh mint leaves, divided
- 3 ounces rum, divided
- 3 ½ cups crushed ice, divided
- Strawberry and kiwi slices, to garnish
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender, combine the 1½ cups frozen strawberries, 1½ tablespoons simple syrup, 4 mint leaves, one shot of rum, and 1¾ cups of crushed ice (if you have whole cubes, crush them in the blender first). Blend until well combined and slushy-like.
- Pour the strawberry mojito into 3 (8 oz) glasses, filling half-way.
- Rinse out the blender jug and combine the remaining 1½ cups chopped kiwi, 1½ tablespoons simple syrup, 4 mint leaves, shot of rum, and 1¾ cups crushed ice. Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour the kiwi mojito over the strawberry mojito.
- Garnish with kiwi, strawberry, and mint.
- Serve immediately.
recipe “stolen” from host the toast 😀
≈Laugh loudly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly≈
It is a chilly -23 ish this morning and that’s without the windchill….So I took my trusty little Fuji camera outside and braved the cold to take some photos
“Because I am a Canadian Girl” 😀
We Canadian Girls are Tough 😀
Yes that’s me for those of you who are wondering…
Pffffftttt I am so not telling you the truth right now!
This girl is actually from Wisconsin Crazy American Girls 😀
You’ll see by the photos we were a little late putting some things away before the snow, must have been busy filling the cooler 😀
Ahhh I love winter
Which way to the beach ?
Our old wooden swing
Zip Line stand and Tire swing
Trampoline, at least we put the bouncy part away 😀
Poor Pink Hammock
My Beloved Chimnea
Dogs wading pool
Oh Dear !
No hummingbirds today ?? 🙂
Our Garden Guardian
Waiting for Spring and Fall…
Just a Little droopy
Mr. Face is always happy!
Morning in our side yard
The man and his Bolens 😀
I hope you’ve enjoy my photos from the 45th parallel
side note 😀 -(I do know how to spell but some of my picture folders I like to title Picchas or Miskelanius just for fun)
Have a happy Sunday
Laugh loudly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly