I had a physical last week. Turns out I’m ok 😀
My test results came back and everything came back normal.
I don’t need, nor am I on any medication…true story 😀
He asked me how many drinks I had per day…
To be honest with you I don’t really know so I lied 😀
Take tonight for instance I had 1 Baileys on ice.
Last night nothing
Sunday night 1/2 bottle of Merlot.
I told him maybe, maybe 2 drinks a night…
That may not have been a complete lie though, because if I have no drink on Monday and Tuesday then 2 or 3 bottles of beer on Wednesday then nothing Thursday that then allows me a bottle of wine on Friday…right?
It balances itself out at the end of the week….:D
Leaving Saturday and Sunday open for 2 or 3 which is “acceptable”.
But how I was to say all of that to my Dr. without him writing me out a prescription for some meds and signing me up for a local support group 😀 😀 😀
Having said all of this, I did go back to see him today, I have been feeling dizzy for a couple of days, turns out it may be “Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo” simply put, debris has decided to make a home somewhere in my inner ear throwing my equilibrium off . eecchhh
He checked my ears ,eyes and had me lie down, turn my head while still looking up then sit up and do again….waiting for the dizzies to stop and start again.
All I need to do are some yoga like exercises for a little while.
≈Laugh loudly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly≈
Roasted potato frittata with onions and peppers
1 large russet potato
Olive oil to coat
Sprinkle of salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
1 tbsp butter
1 onion, diced
1/4 green pepper diced
2 mushrooms, diced
1/2 cup aged cheddar
1. Cut potato into thick slices and coat with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Roast in a 450F oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a small oven proof skillet heat the butter. Add the onion and green pepper and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are golden, about 10 minutes.
3. Place eggs in a small bowl and whisk. Add cheese and pour egg and cheese mixture over the vegetables in the skillet. Pull the eggs mixture away from the side of the skillet allowing the uncooked egg on top to run down into the pan. Keep doing this until the egg mixture is cooked on the bottom but still runny on top. Place the potato slices onto the top of the frittata.
4. Place under a broiler until the egg has puffed up and is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
5. Garnish, serve, and enjoy!
I think this is a fabulous idea!!!!
The moon was beautiful a couple of nights ago. I really should have read the manual that came with my camera….I was using with the flash, without the flash, changing this , changing that ,zooming in, zooming out I think I even used the macro setting 😀
It was fun. These are some of the photos I took
This one I’m really happy with
This one I’m to not too fussy about, although, there is something mysterious about it 😀
This one is not too too bad
But this one I’m very proud of
I can see it on the cover of Astronomy Magazine one day
ooooo I’ll be famous
courtesy of my friend Mary
We have Bentley Baby visiting again while his family is on vacation…..
Three dogs alone in the kitchen,
One empty jar of Nutella, complete with knife on counter
Me outside with a cold one 😀
Yes I know chocolate is very bad for dogs, they didn’t really eat it, just knocked everything down…
Man who farts in church sits in his own pew!
sorry Mum, no decorum here